are we gonna fuckn hold hands tonight or what bitch
(Source: festiveceilingfan, via disagreed)
The Perfect Bride
- Her: Daddy, when I grow up, and if I get married, I don't want a diamond.
- Him: But every girl wants a diamond. In fact, they're a girl's best friend.
- Her: Not me. They're not my best friend.
- Him: Then what do you want sweetie?
- Her: I like opals. Black ones.
- Him: The boy's are gonna pick you up fast. You're a cheap date.
- Her: Oh, and I don't want it to be on a ring. I like necklaces better.
- Him: But how are people supposed to know that you belong to your husband if they don't see a ring? It'll be confusing.
- Her: If they think I belong to my husband, daddy, aren't they already confused?